Monday, January 26, 2009

Chemotherapy in HPA

Not many people know that I had cancer about 12 years ago. It was all started when I was 19, a student and I had postponed my diploma examination just to keep my chemotherapy cycle as scheduled. But after a year of chemo, the womb cancer spreaded to my lung. Everything wasn’t a good result not only for me but to the doctors too. If cancerous cells spreaded to lung, it would take only a short time to brain cancer. I had gone through many tests- CT Scans, X-Rays and Blood Tests. These experiences made me felt sick and worst. So my chemo cycles took nearly about 2 years. When the cancer spreaded, I couldn’t take it anymore. I don’t believe in allopathy anymore...
Alhamdulillah I met Kak Bib, the one that urged me to meet Tn Hj Ismail b Hj Ahmad, CEO of HPA Industries Sdn Bhd during the opening of HPA Gombak. He sent through post to me the FISALIN-B AND SHARK CARTILAGE. Right after a month, I went for a blood test. Just imagined- from hundred thousands βhcg, I had my normal 2. Just only a month.
Usually a normal person will survive about 3 years after chemo cycle and face another type of cancer then. I might be one of them but luckily I am free from cancer for the past 12 years. I was cured totally by HPA medication.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

alhamdulillah.... (syifa)