Thursday, March 12, 2009

Do You Ever Think Of It?



































I believe that most of us never thought of having an empire of business. Even me myself.. when i was young, my ambition is to own a company and a factory. Only a company and a factory... But as time goes by, to build a factory and a company might be very easy if we have very good financial support and man power.
As my beloved father died in an accident, i was too new to the industry. That's the end of my ambition.
Allah is the greatest..
Life Is The Greatest Journey You Will Ever Be On. I have lost something but I found many things.
I am proud of being a family member of HPA. I own a business empire now. Not only me but us. I have many factories which produce well-known products. I have halal fast food restaurants. I have my own farm. I have everything without cracking head to manage financial, margin and man power.
HPA- ONE FOR ALL AND ALL FOR ONE.

No comments: